Urgent requirement with IT MNC based at South America for Sr. Software Engineer

By dsf → Thursday 20 September 2012
Urgent requirement with IT MNC based at South America for Sr. Software Engineer:
• 4-5 yrs .Net prog experience
• 1-2 yrs ASP.Net experience
• Experience using SQL Server
• Experience with Ajax and other
• DevExpress knowledge desired
• Experience using Hibernate and nHibernate
• Web Services
• Messaging background
• Communication and relationship building skills
• Great English skills Contact me: career.absolutes@gmail.com
Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Urgent requirement with IT MNC based at South America for Sr. Software Engineer "