Cyber Futuristics (I) Pvt. Ltd - Noida

Tags:
By dsf → Sunday 16 May 2010
Company : Cyber Futuristics (I) Pvt. Ltd.

Experience: 1 - 3 Years

Location: Noida

Role: Webmaster

Job Description:


Will be responsible for 2 and 3 way link exchange with general rules of link exchange, Link Building, Off-Page SEO, Directory Submissions, Article & Blog Submissions, PR Marketing, Keyword & Traffic Analysis, Report Generation.
Company Profile:

Cyber Futuristics is a global IT and BPO services company. We are involved in developing web based software products and enterprise solutions. Products range from customer relationship management to hosted advertising servers and much more.

Apply Now

Post Tags:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Cyber Futuristics (I) Pvt. Ltd - Noida "